Nov 15, 2009

2010 desk calendar

2010 desk calendar : Nebular Landscape
I decided to design a desk calendar for the year 2010. These landscapes reminded my husband of the star formation beyond the milky way so I named them Nebular Landscape. Each of these images is 3.5" x 3.5". They are printed on 110lb Neenah 100% FSC certified post consumer fiber thick cover stock. The printing is on its way, so you can pre-order these desk calendars today at sales@tweeprints.com . They can also be personalized with your name on the top. These 12 colorful images are packaged in a clear jewel case that folds back to create a stand.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. How can I place an order?

tweeprints said...

If you like to have your name personalized on the calendar, please email me your info at sales@tweeprints.com

Anonymous said...

good work tweeprints.

Anonymous said...

We like your October landscape the best.

amy said...

you got it! that's it - recycled cd cases! with a splash of daily color! love the interplayfullness (is that a word!? it should be.) very inventive, thuy.

amy said...

& TRANSPORTABLE! i can fold it up and take it with me! yeaaah!

tweeprints said...

Amy, you're getting my first set. Do you want "amy chin" or "ahbahdoo" on the top?

Mina said...

LOVE THESE!!